Game
Ended

Ajman vs Hatta Club - 1:0 (Home Win)

Ajman vs Hatta Club Predictions

U.A.E - UAE League Professional (soccer) 7. Dec 2017 12:45
Ajman (45.2%)
Draw (24.4%)
Hatta Club (30.4%)
Ajman (33%)
Draw (33%)
Hatta Club (33%)

Add Prediction to your Account or VOTE for the Result

Correct Tips

loading

Head-to-Head Statistical Comparison

These 30 most important indicators are calculated from both teams Last 20 Games.
Ajman
Achievement
Hatta Club
25%
% of Wins
20%
25%
% of Losses
50%
50 %
% of Draws
30 %
1.25
Goals scored per match
1.55
1.75
Goals conceded per match
2.4
1
Goals scored - HOME
1.17
1.17
Goals conceded - HOME
2.25
1.5
Goals scored - AWAY
2.13
2.33
Goals conceded - AWAY
2.63
75%
Chance to score goal next match
75%
91.67%
Chance to concede goal next match
95%
25%
Failure to score matches
25%
8.33%
Clean sheet matches
5%
50%
Matches over 2.5 goals
70%
33.33%
Matches over 3.5 goals
65%
1
Win margin
1.75
3
Losing margin
2.4
66.67 %
Both teams score - YES
70 %
33.33 %
Both teams score - NO
30 %
50 %
Matches with ODD score
45 %
50 %
Matches with EVEN score
55 %
3.89
Average win odd - 1X2
3.19
1.93
Average win odd - BTTS
1.73
1.98
Average win odd - O/U 2.5
1.85
50%
Matches WON being favorite
0%
50%
Matches LOST being favorite
100%
50%
Matches WON being underdog
30.77%
50%
Matches LOST being underdog
69.23%

Head-to-Head Performance - Ranking Based Analysis

EXAMPLE: If a high-ranking team Team A plays with low-ranking team Team B, then we check the performace of Team A against other low-ranking teams and the performance of Team B against other high-ranking teams.
Vs
-
Current Ranking
NOT ENOUGH DATA

Ranking Table by Hintwise Algorithms

Data Unavailable

Not Enough Games per Team!



Last games of Ajman

DDDWLDDDWWLL
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
9. February Ajman vs Al Nasr Away Win (0-1) 1.95 
3. February Al Ain vs Ajman Home Win (7-0) 1.4 
29. January Ajman vs Dibba Al Fujairah Home Win (2-1) 1.83 
21. January Al Shabab vs Ajman Away Win (1-2) 6 
12. January Ajman vs Al Jazira Draw (1-1) 4.05 
30. November Ajman vs Al Wahda Draw (2-2) 4.4 
23. November Al Wasl SC vs Ajman Draw (2-2) 5.55 
17. November Ajman vs Al-Sharjah Away Win (0-1) 2.5 
20. October Al Nasr vs Ajman Away Win (0-1) 5 
17. March Ajman vs Al Thaid Draw (1-1) 5.5 
10. March Al Shaab vs Ajman Draw (3-3) 4 
24. February Al Khaleej vs Ajman Draw (1-1) 4.5 

Last games of Hatta Club

LLDDWLLLWLLDLWDDLDWL
DateHome vs AwayResultWinning Odd
7. February Hatta Club vs Al Wahda Away Win (0-1) 1.4 
2. February Al-Sharjah vs Hatta Club Away Win (1-3) 4 
26. January Hatta Club vs Emirates Club Draw (2-2) 3.75 
21. January Al Ain vs Hatta Club Home Win (6-2) 1.2 
11. January Hatta Club vs Al Shabab Draw (1-1) 4.33 
30. November Hatta Club vs Al Wasl SC Draw (2-2) 5 
24. November Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club Away Win (2-5) 3.9 
17. November Hatta Club vs Al Nasr Away Win (1-5) 1.75 
2. November Dibba Al Fujairah vs Hatta Club Draw (2-2) 4.2 
26. October Hatta Club vs Al Jazira Away Win (2-3) 1.29 
19. October Al Wahda vs Hatta Club Home Win (3-1) 1.3 
13. October Hatta Club vs Al-Sharjah Home Win (3-2) 3.1 
13. May Hatta Club vs Al Wasl SC Away Win (0-1) 1.3 
4. May Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club Home Win (4-3) 1.7 
29. April Hatta Club vs Al Jazira Away Win (0-5) 1.25 
14. April Hatta Club vs Al Nasr Home Win (1-0) 4 
7. April Al Shabab vs Hatta Club Draw (1-1) 3.6 
10. March Hatta Club vs Dibba Al Fujairah Draw (2-2) 3.4 
4. March Al Ain vs Hatta Club Home Win (2-0) 1.25 
15. February Hatta Club vs Al Ahli Dubai Away Win (0-3) 12 

Last games of Ajman | Over/Under 2.5

UUOUOOU
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
9. February Ajman vs Al Nasr Under (0-1) 2 
3. February Al Ain vs Ajman Over (7-0) 1.5 
29. January Ajman vs Dibba Al Fujairah Over (2-1) 1.73 
12. January Ajman vs Al Jazira Under (1-1) 2.4 
23. November Al Wasl SC vs Ajman Over (2-2) 1.53 
17. November Ajman vs Al-Sharjah Under (0-1) 2.4 
20. October Al Nasr vs Ajman Under (0-1) 2.3 

Last games of Hatta Club | Over/Under 2.5

OUUOOOOOOOOUOOU
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
7. February Hatta Club vs Al Wahda Under (0-1) 2.75 
2. February Al-Sharjah vs Hatta Club Over (1-3) 1.55 
26. January Hatta Club vs Emirates Club Over (2-2) 1.55 
11. January Hatta Club vs Al Shabab Under (1-1) 2.37 
24. November Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club Over (2-5) 1.53 
17. November Hatta Club vs Al Nasr Over (1-5) 1.57 
2. November Dibba Al Fujairah vs Hatta Club Over (2-2) 1.47 
26. October Hatta Club vs Al Jazira Over (2-3) 1.37 
19. October Al Wahda vs Hatta Club Over (3-1) 1.5 
13. October Hatta Club vs Al-Sharjah Over (3-2) 1.65 
4. May Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club Over (4-3) 1.57 
29. April Hatta Club vs Al Jazira Over (0-5) 1.38 
14. April Hatta Club vs Al Nasr Under (1-0) 2.42 
7. April Al Shabab vs Hatta Club Under (1-1) 2.3 
10. March Hatta Club vs Dibba Al Fujairah Over (2-2) 1.6 

Last games of Ajman | Both Teams To Score

NNYYYYNN
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
9. February Ajman vs Al Nasr No (0-1) 2.2 
3. February Al Ain vs Ajman No (7-0) 2 
29. January Ajman vs Dibba Al Fujairah Yes (2-1) 1.6 
21. January Al Shabab vs Ajman Yes (1-2) 1.73 
12. January Ajman vs Al Jazira Yes (1-1) 1.53 
23. November Al Wasl SC vs Ajman Yes (2-2) 1.8 
17. November Ajman vs Al-Sharjah No (0-1) 2.5 
20. October Al Nasr vs Ajman No (0-1) 2.1 

Last games of Hatta Club | Both Teams To Score

YYNNYYYYYYYYYYYN
DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
7. February Hatta Club vs Al Wahda No (0-1) 2.3 
2. February Al-Sharjah vs Hatta Club Yes (1-3) 1.5 
26. January Hatta Club vs Emirates Club Yes (2-2) 1.47 
21. January Al Ain vs Hatta Club Yes (6-2) 1.8 
11. January Hatta Club vs Al Shabab Yes (1-1) 1.65 
24. November Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club Yes (2-5) 1.53 
17. November Hatta Club vs Al Nasr Yes (1-5) 1.57 
2. November Dibba Al Fujairah vs Hatta Club Yes (2-2) 1.47 
26. October Hatta Club vs Al Jazira Yes (2-3) 1.62 
19. October Al Wahda vs Hatta Club Yes (3-1) 1.85 
13. October Hatta Club vs Al-Sharjah Yes (3-2) 1.57 
4. May Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club Yes (4-3) 1.57 
29. April Hatta Club vs Al Jazira No (0-5) 1.83 
14. April Hatta Club vs Al Nasr No (1-0) 2.5 
7. April Al Shabab vs Hatta Club Yes (1-1) 1.53 
10. March Hatta Club vs Dibba Al Fujairah Yes (2-2) 1.87 

Last games of Ajman | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning Odd
9. February Ajman vs Al Nasr D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.26 & 1.25 
3. February Al Ain vs Ajman H/D and H/A (7-0) 1.09 & 1.17 
29. January Ajman vs Dibba Al Fujairah H/D and H/A (2-1) 1.24 & 1.24 
12. January Ajman vs Al Jazira H/D and D/A (1-1) 2.09 & 1.18 
23. November Al Wasl SC vs Ajman H/D and D/A (2-2) 1.09 & 3.23 
17. November Ajman vs Al-Sharjah D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.48 & 1.24 
20. October Al Nasr vs Ajman D/A and H/A (0-1) 2.28 & 1.15 

Last games of Hatta Club | Double chance

DateHome vs AwayOutcomeWinning OddOur prediction
7. February Hatta Club vs Al Wahda D/A and H/A (0-1) 1.08 & 1.15 D/A | Win 
2. February Al-Sharjah vs Hatta Club D/A and H/A (1-3) 1.97 & 1.26 H/D | Loss 
26. January Hatta Club vs Emirates Club H/D and D/A (2-2) 1.37 & 1.64 H/A | Loss 
11. January Hatta Club vs Al Shabab H/D and D/A (1-1) 2.42 & 1.13 D/A | Win 
24. November Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club D/A and H/A (2-5) 1.97 & 1.23 H/A | Win 
17. November Hatta Club vs Al Nasr D/A and H/A (1-5) 1.22 & 1.24 D/A | Win 
2. November Dibba Al Fujairah vs Hatta Club H/D and D/A (2-2) 1.27 & 1.94 H/A | Loss 
26. October Hatta Club vs Al Jazira D/A and H/A (2-3) 1.04 & 1.1 D/A | Win 
19. October Al Wahda vs Hatta Club H/D and H/A (3-1) 1.04 & 1.12 H/D | Win 
13. October Hatta Club vs Al-Sharjah H/D and H/A (3-2) 1.7 & 1.25 H/A | Win 
4. May Al-Dhafra vs Hatta Club H/D and H/A (4-3) 1.19 & 1.23 H/D | Win 
29. April Hatta Club vs Al Jazira D/A and H/A (0-5) 1.02 & 1.1 D/A | Win 
14. April Hatta Club vs Al Nasr H/D and H/A (1-0) 1.94 & 1.18 D/A | Loss 
7. April Al Shabab vs Hatta Club H/D and D/A (1-1) 1.33 & 1.67 H/A | Loss 

Tipsters who have Predictions for this Game

TipsterSportsActive PredictionsBets WON | LOSTAvg Win Odd | Win RateProfit
SoccerF  S 0 1198 | 1047 1.93 | 53.4% 7154 € 

H2H Same Opponent Analysis

This powerful indicator shows latest games against exact same opponents in exact same conditions.
Ajman
Hatta Club
Home Games
L 0-1
Al-Sharjah
W 3-2
D 1-1
Al Jazira
L 2-3
L 0-1
Al Nasr
L 1-5
D 2-2
Al Wahda
L 0-1
Away Games
L 7-0
Al Ain
L 6-2


WHO WINS: Ajman winning chances are 60% and Hatta Club winning chances are 40%
SCORE PREDICTION: 2 vs 2
Over/Under 2.5: OVER (60%)

Both Teams to Score: YES (60%)